I love it. It really is a tall tall world for them. Joel is always complaining that he would like a big giant to scoop him up in his arms and cuddle him like he cuddles Ben. I think that's way creepy, but I just smile and say "yah"
I love it!! On a different note your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I always thought they would be, but seriously watch out. there are going to be boys all over your house when they get older.
5 comments:
I love it. It really is a tall tall world for them. Joel is always complaining that he would like a big giant to scoop him up in his arms and cuddle him like he cuddles Ben. I think that's way creepy, but I just smile and say "yah"
Seriously, how many feet down is it until you reach the core of the earth?? That's tall. She's genius.
Very sweet! I'm not sure about Sara's comment...hmmm...I love you Heidi!
I love it!! On a different note your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I always thought they would be, but seriously watch out. there are going to be boys all over your house when they get older.
Haha!! SO sincere!!
Post a Comment