Wednesday, June 10, 2009

movies i am willing to watch more than once...

Ocean's 11, 12, 18... brad pitt, george clooney, and matt damon... i love the way they play off each other.

Music and Lyrics

The Perfect Man- I'm embarrassed to admit it... for some reason, I enjoy this movie. It's just light hearted enough that I don't have to sit down and watch it, but I enjoy hearing it in the background while I get stuff done.

Just Like Heaven- I love Reese Witherspoon. ditto to what I said about Perfect Man

All Jane Austen movies that I have seen thus far, however these movies are not good for getting other things done, because you have to sit and watch. Oh, and Becoming Jane is on this list too... Maybe not, because I'm always hesitant to let it brake my heart again and again and again... but I love James McAvoy and Anne Hathaway doesn't bother me in it either.

Monster Inc.- i love Billy Crystal and John Goodman in it... makes me laugh! (good background movie)

The Sound of Music. My girls are really starting to get into it and I love hearing them sing around the house. "I am 16 going on 17" and then "I am 17 going on 18" I think they finally stop around, "I am 28 going on 29". It's really cute!

Okay,
I can't think of any other movies that I own that belong on the list.
what movies do you like to watch more than once, or over and over and over. Disney movies barely count if you have kids under the age of 10.

12 comments:

XO said...

Princess Bride, Dead Poet's Society, and the Notebook all make my list - I've never seen Music and Lyrics - no, wait, maybe I did. I can't remember.

I am with you on the "relationships" reduced to "commentships" it's really sad, but true.

XO said...

Wow, I really need to change my profile picture. Too tired and lazy right now though.

Kent and Kate said...

hmmm...I will think about it and comment later.

abby said...

about a boy
p & p
sound of music
wives and daughters
notting hill
sense and sensibility

Stephanie said...

An Ideal Husband, The Count of Monte Cristo, Kiss Me Kate... to be continued...

Anonymous said...

Braveheart, Something's Gotta Give, The Last of the Mohikans, Dumb and Dumber, Return to Me, The Birdcage, The Gladiator, Harry Potter collection, LOTR collection.. okay, I'll stop...
Newsies!

Anonymous said...

to abby: "ducks are my second favorite animal, next to dolphins. They can kill sharks with their noses." -marcus

Tanner Fam said...

Any of the Bourne movies, Les Miserables, 13 Going on 30, How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, the comedies like Tommy Boy, Dumb and Dumber,etc...and any movies that I don't entirely get the first time. I'll watch it again and go...oh...that's what that meant. Im kinda slow sometimes.

Dandi said...

Pride and Prejudice, Pride and Prejudice, ETC. I really watch this movie 1-2 times a week while doing laundry. Other movies, Sweet Home Alabama, Kate and Leopold, The Wedding Planner, How to Lose a guy in 10 days, Bewitched, and lots of others. (Of course I watch all these on my ClearPlay so there aren't bad words and naughty scenes),

Dandi said...

Jessi, I didnt' realize that Ocean's 18 had come out yet! LOL!

abby said...

to leslie: "cowabunga!!!...i just felt like a shout."

one more good movie: funny face

Austin said...

Movies I can watch over and over again are The Incredibles!!! Walk the Line. Dan in Real Life. Elizabethtown. Big Fish. Secondhand Lions. And Sleepless in Seattle.

Great movies!!!