Tuesday, June 9, 2009

have you seen this movie?

i love this movie sooo much. good laundry movie, or good sitting on laundry drinking a chocolate milkshake from sonic movie. its great, drew barrymore, hugh grant. constant awkwardness! love it!

7 comments:

abby said...

um, there was a time when i watched that music video 10 times a day. milo and i would dance to it. good times.

Nan said...

I love the dance moves.. They are so hip.

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I honestly HATE this movie!!
WWHHHYYYY!!???!!!
WWWHHHHYYYYY!!???!!!!

my mudda' calls me jack said...

Leslie, come over, we'll do it right!
You will LOVE this movie after you've watched it with Todd...

Abby, i feel you! there are not very many movies i like to watch more than once... but i come back to this frequently (when I have lots of laundry and no netflix!)

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay...I'll give it another chance. But only because of Todd.

Tanner Fam said...

GEEK ALERT....I downloaded the song after it came out.