Sunday, June 14, 2009

so do you guys have clearplays yet???? it is so silly to watch any movie (other than disney) with out it. it is so great to watch whatever movie and have it COMPLETELY CLEAN. people say, "we don't watch that many movies" or "we are pretty careful" but careful??? i don't know.it's funny how sensitive your spirit becomes when you get so used to not hearing/ seeing anything. to watch things that i watched even a few years ago that i thought were pretty decent.... goodness, when you're used to nothing bad, anything bad is too much badness!!! i wish i had clearplay for my tv, but now that everything is digital we don't have any stations anyways. i'm not too worried about it. i'll miss late nights with everybody loves raymond, but how often did i stay awake for the whole episode anyway... right? okay, blabbing and maybe i sound like i'm on a high horse... i don't mean to, i'm just grateful for my clearplay and i would buy one for everyone for christmas if i knew for sure that they would use it. i'm barely kidding.

7 comments:

abby said...

i, too, have a testimony of clearplay.

Dandi said...

Ditto! I absolutely love it. Even for some Disney movies too, like "Cars", it says "Hill billy hell" two times, now my kids and I don't have to hear it. Love it!

XO said...

we have one but can't afford the subscription...so it's a pretty expensive regular ol dvd player. Lame, eh?

Nan said...

I love our clearplay.. When we first got it, At the end of the movie, I told Ben that it was great they finally made a movie with any language... He then reminded me it was on clearplay.

Nan said...

Oh and clear play for Jessi's blog would be great too.... hee, hee, hee

Kent Kate & Afton said...

We need to get that. I think I am becoming a little desensitized to things.

Tanner Fam said...

The worst movie I ever watched was with your sister and her clearplay. It was more like 'allplay' if you know what I mean ;). I guess it might be good if you know how to set the settings right.