Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas and my best non-living friends

I was trying to stick the pictures at the end of the post, but I am lacking the intelligence and energy. Here is some Christmas... in Feb.

Making Candy Trains with Grandma and PapaWOWZERS! Thanks Stan!

This is big, so please appreciate it! After 7 1/2 years of effort (or lack thereof) I have finally completed Todd's stocking!!!! (now for Lilli's, Heidi's, Gwen's, and Tori's).
Christmas Kisses....
Laying in mom and dad's bed waiting to go see and open the presents!!!



It is time for a new post I guess. Here.

My best friends:

Fake tanning lotion/wipes/sprays/etc. I love the extra color in my face, smoothing out the farmer's tan on my upper arm, and not scaring people at church (the only day of the week that my legs show).

TIGI catwalk Root Boost. Spray it in when your hair is wet (right on the crown of your head where you want that nice UT poof) and it makes my hair have so much more lift and it really responds to teasing, if I'm in the mood.

Grape Nuts. Healthy, keeps things going smoothly, but TASTES SOOOO DELICIOUS!!! and it is suddenly cheaper (a lot cheaper) at my wal-mart, so I can afford the splurge every once in a while.

Fuzzy robe and fuzzy socks. I'm always cold and these two things are heaven.

Showers. I generally hate taking showers. I don't like to wash my hair very often (maybe 2xs a week) and my skin is always so dry that I hate washing it with soap, so I'm mostly just a rinser (except a few vital areas). But lately... The only thing that gets me out of bed is knowing I'm going to hop in the shower. The steam to help my pregnant, stuffy, nose... Hot water on my back to loosen it up from pregnant sleeping. And it is always extra special when Gwen wakes up and want to hop in with me.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I thought you were going to post about dead people, you know your non-living friends. I am glad it was about things not zombies or something. Cute pics of the girls! Love you.

Dandi said...

On the white legs at church...I'm sure the folks at church are grateful you use the tanning wipes too. bah hah! Todd's stocking is very cute.

abby said...

i like your new header! and did you seriously make that stocking? wow!

i also thought you were going to talk about dead people. i'm glad you didn't.

i hate taking showers too.

what did stan buy you? i can't tell.

amyegodfrey said...

Fun post! I'm waiting for news about that baby.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I am glad I am not the only one who only washes their hair twice a week. (three if something I need to look good for is going on)

I am glad you updated. I missing you.

Anonymous said...

all about the root boost myself, i love the overall fullness for my natural flat hair!

stan's a cool name, do you call him stan the man? did he ask you to stop?

what are "vitals?"