Some pictures of my baby shower (thank you to everyone) with my cool carseat that Stephanie is making for me and I have new hair... thank you Stacy Ortiz- I should post her info because she is AMAZING!!!!! and at the bottom is a blurb about shoes. Enjoy?!?



LOVED
THIS POST AND HAVE SOME SHOES THAT ARE BEGGING ME TO DO THIS!!! AND SOME OF MY LITTLE GIRLS' SHOES WILL BE ENJOYING A MAKEOVER AS WELL...
8 comments:
love your hair jessi!!! you are a hot momma. and the car seat is gorgeous. and is that dandi's new little girl? so cute!
Why Thank you!
Yes, that is Dandi's little girl and she is ADORABLE! do you ever visit her blog? dandiwright.blogspot.com
you look so good, i am sorry that i missed it... i had no car that day and jeff had to work. please let me know who cut your hair, i need a new lady. and can't wait to see what you do with your shoes.
I agree you do look great! Nothing like a new hair to make you feel fab! Especially when pregs. (I just got new hair too. ) You have such a beautiful face you can do anything with your hair!
jess... I sooo agree and am loving your new hair style! It's so modern-hip chic! hahaha!! still waiting for the "code word", if you know what I mean.... wink wink! haha!!
I have a gift for you.
Your hair reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago. Sleek and chic.
Your hair looks so cute, Jessi!! I love it. Have you had your baby yet?
and love your hair! you look great! do you know if you are having a boy or girl?
Post a Comment