Hullo, you know I love you, and your vampire family. And yes, in teh next couple of weeks I'll come out and we'll party like it's 1999!! I'll call you early next week! Mutha.
You guys look awesome!! Jessi, did you make those costumes? I laughed out loud at the comment you made on our blog about running. We miss you guys too!
hey you! I saw your blog in Donnas, I am loving seeing your darling little family. I have a blog but it is private, if you want to take a peek, e-mail me at danacaskinner@hotmail.com
9 comments:
what a fun idea!
You two look a little Edward and Bella-ish. Sexy!!!!
You girls are so lovely even dressed as vampires. Sorry it didn't work out to visit, Christmas for sure!
Hullo, you know I love you, and your vampire family.
And yes, in teh next couple of weeks I'll come out and we'll party like it's 1999!! I'll call you early next week!
Mutha.
You guys look awesome!! Jessi, did you make those costumes? I laughed out loud at the comment you made on our blog about running. We miss you guys too!
awesome costumes!
Very cute! You guys match sooo well. That was a really cute idea.
I love matching outfits. This is awesome!
cool costumes. Where did you find those? That's so fun.
hey you! I saw your blog in Donnas, I am loving seeing your darling little family. I have a blog but it is private, if you want to take a peek, e-mail me at danacaskinner@hotmail.com
Post a Comment