Well, my last post had some Christmas, so I thought I would follow up with New Years! Why the sudden Holiday Sharing???? It is because I am JUST NOW downloading pictures. Don't be too impressed!
Anywho... The Ely's plus Todd's parents had a big family softball game and it was a blast. Todd was our team captain and so naturally our team name was "The TODDlers". hehehe

Stephanie's oldest Sam was officially safe at home plate. This picture makes it look closer than it really was... says sam's grandmother, unbiased, I'm sure.

Swing batter batter! Lilli is always so determined to do things and didn't exactly want coaching from dad, but she did quite well on her own!

Uncle Aaron (dandi's husband) was team captain for the other team that we affectionately called "The Errors". He was helping out his little teammate Heidi, our little sweetheart. She was done after hitting and running once.

Okay, maybe a little coaching from dad, but notice how her eye is on the ball and she is barely paying any attention to dad moving her around and trying to give her a few pointers...
1 comment:
It sure was a fun day! I surprised you didn't show the picture where my husband gave your husband a black eye and bloody nose for cheating! LOL Just kidding, it was the other way around....Todd, what a jerk! Just Kidding again, no one beat anyone else up! I am a dork! Love ya!
Post a Comment