Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This photo is from the amazing glen lakes ward youth temple trip. I didn' go, but my life was touched through my brother, father, and many many friends experiences. It's so strange now to consider what it must be like to be living here on this earth and not to have a knowledge and testimony about what it is all about.
I am grateful for FOREVER, and knowing that that is how long I have to be with my husband, and children.
I am grateful for Temples. The peace I feel when I am there. I don't know if there is any other time in my life that I can feel so CLEAR MINDED, CONTENT, and SURE.
I am grateful for my little bro. who is serving the Lord in FREEZING Idaho. What a sweet thing to see my little brother being so COURAGEOUS and setting such a WONDERFUL example of building, seeking for, and sharing your TESTIMONY of the Savior.
I am grateful for my husband who's BOTTOM LINE in life, the deepest truest desire of his heart is to be a RIGHTEOUS, good husband and father. I know that whatever bumps we hit along the way, it will all be okay. because? bottom line- he is striving to find out and do whatever the Lord requires of him.

7 comments:

Emanuelsons said...

Hey! whats up! You can't leave this photo for all to see! Lova Ya!

Emanuelsons said...

Wait that wasn't nice so I have to end with saying I miss you and your strong desire to do what is right! Todd is wonderful and life can be rough but with out our testimonies and our knowledge of our Savoir life is sweet.

Dandi said...

I have nothing to say to that! I love you Jessi!

Anonymous said...

what a blessing you are - I am so glad for your testimony and the great example you are to the rest of us. love you!

Tanner Fam said...

You married one of the good ones, and he didn't do too bad either.

Nan said...

I love your inspiration. Thanks for being you!

lindie said...

I really enjoyed your beautiful testimony! You are so strong- what an example you are!!