Friday, November 7, 2008

I got "tagged" a million years ago about 6th folder, 6th picture.... etc. So here it is...
This is Heidi when she was a little little baby. Todd had gotten her the elephant booties, so I must have been taking a picture to show them off. She had more hair than Lilli or Gwen. In fact, Gwen is now almost 2 and barely has that much hair. Heidi has two callicks (sp?) on the back of her head... so it always created a cute little mohawk.
Heidi has always been our little monster. She is so much more emotional than Lilli was, but always one to growl and attack!

3 comments:

XO said...

Hmmmm... let's see, if you were anything like your girls (growling and attacking) when you were young, then I'm glad I'm not your mother too. See, we have something in common after-all.

Love, The Socialist Friend

tessa said...

Hello, Just popped over from Brooke Warner's blog. LOVE the 80's pics:)

russandkatie said...

hey that's no fair, you look at my blog but you didn't tell me you had one! hope it's ok if I add you to my list so I can take a peak every once in a while