Wednesday, November 5, 2008


how do you keep your house clean???? what are your top three tips???






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dishes, Bathrooms, countertop….I keep mine maintained everyday……It just gives me that sweet “in control” feeling that allows me to feel free and open and ready to commune with my fellows….or I just go out for Chinese and come home and take a nap….It gives me the same feeling!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I only have one child so I am sure what I say probably won't seem as valid, but I clean my kitchen every night before I go to bed. That way when I wake up I feel like what your mom said, "In control" having that feeling helps a lot with tackling everything else.

deborah said...

housekeeper, housekeeper, housekeeper...

XO said...

chain up your children, eat out, and redefine the meaning of the word "clean"

Dandi said...

All I have to say is ditto to Sara!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Become a Relief Society President. Magically, your house is ALWAYS clean. ;)

Nan said...

After I clean the house, I take the kids out for the rest of the day. That way my house is clean for at least one day.

Emanuelsons said...

Have your Husband do it! Mine is so much better at it! Now that he has no job, Blessings come in different packages and this would be a blessing! Love having him home!