Thursday, December 11, 2008


okay, well it was nice to leave up that last post forever.... but now I'm just desperate to get something else up. I'm at Dandi's house so, I went to her pictures and this was the first I found of my fam.
NICE, really, NICE picture.
I'm not sure which HAIR I'm more afraid. The purple fireball on top of my head, or Todd's nice little peak up his sleeve.
enjoy ladies.

7 comments:

XO said...

hahahahahahahahaha.

You've left me speechless. Congratulations.

Tanner Fam said...

I could look at THAT for hours. Thanks for the eye candy.

Anonymous said...

Todd's armpit, hands down! Why is he always toying with my emotions!?!

Mama J said...

HEY!!!! I found your blog snooping through other peoples... Hope you don't mind!!! It looks like you guys are doing GREAT!!! Are you still in Glenn Lakes or did you guys move? How is everything else going? Keep in touch!!!

The Lichlyter's said...

Hey Jessi it's Danielle. I found your blog some how. You look so good and your family is so cute. Lilly was just a baby last time I saw you. I worked for doctor Pace a couple of weeks ago and your name came up. So I was so excited to find you. I hope everything is going well for you guys. I love your blog. Please keep in touch.
Danielle

Adam Jensen said...

Hey! Jessi!!! How are you? I found you thru Danielle's blog. I can't believe you have 3 gorgeous girls!! That is awesome, and you look great.

Diana Hawkins said...

Hilarious!

Btw - You need to come make gingerbread houses with me this year.