Todd's sister Joyana and her daughter, Brooke. Yes, I did make that balloon flower... I know, you're totally impressed. (aren't we all?)
All the Young Grandchildren in order of age... this is a priceless picture to me... it's not some great portrait quality photo, but it marks that moment in time so well... I can't imagine when I'm Grandma Young looking at what me and Grandpa Young have helped to create. How Awesome.
Lilli and cousin Brooke hanging out on the fake rocks.. this was a really cool park. Could make a girl want to move up to Idaho.
Here is our daddy playing on the rocks... I don't know who did this picture, but thanks. Love it.
Thanks again to someone's creative efforts, Joyana's I'm guessing. Lots of big girl cousins constantly tending to my little ones. It is sooo nice except they get spoiled with all the attention and I get spoiled with all the time off. It's hard to come back from a vacation like that. Thanks Girls... and Mason.
Brynlee, Jessi, Adria doing girl stuff?
Let the Hool-a-hoop games begin!!!
9 comments:
YOU'RE A BALLOON LADY???!!!! Jealous. Seriously and honestly jealous. I always wanted to know how to tie balloons. I think that has to qualify as a super-power.
Fun times. Great Memories.
You are the FUN AUNT! You got some really great shots. I don't think it is just the new camera, you have a great eye for catching the moment. I can't wait to get the ones from the park today. Love ya.
Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish my kids had more cousins to play with.
It's fun to see your blog! Your girls are darling. I am glad Dandi sent the link so I could get a glimpse into your life. Little girls are so much fun!
I love the new background. It's really cute!
You're so silly....I didn't need PROOF that you're a nerd.
The reunion looks like a great time. I have some requests on some balloons. We'll talk. ;)
Yes! You're a natural....
I love your update! So fun to see all the other Youngs. The park with the fake rocks, however, is NOT a good reason to move to Idaho!
Jessi, it's so fun to see your vacation photos. These are great shots! I haven't forgotten that I owe you money.
AG
Post a Comment