Linda, even though you WERE a loser in high school, you are my hero!!! Sorry, I had to kill you....you just made me look bad. I'm so jealous of you! Write that in a song babe!!
I'm with Dandi and Kate on this one. you guys look adorable (your husband will love that) It really looks good. When I do something like that I look like a complete freako!! Mine and Dandi's green bell bottom adventure (I've got to dig out old pictures) ask her- we were hot!!!
7 comments:
Linda, even though you WERE a loser in high school, you are my hero!!!
Sorry, I had to kill you....you just made me look bad. I'm so jealous of you!
Write that in a song babe!!
you guys are hottt.
Jessi, you are stinkin' cute. You could totally pull that off for an everyday outfit. I'm expecting it...don't let me down.
ok miss rock star - you r hot!!!! my brothers not half bad either but he's my bro - you look like you had too much fun!!!
ummmm... is it weird that I think that I think you guys really look good in that look?
I'm with Dandi and Kate on this one. you guys look adorable (your husband will love that) It really looks good. When I do something like that I look like a complete freako!! Mine and Dandi's green bell bottom adventure (I've got to dig out old pictures) ask her- we were hot!!!
Jess, how are you? it's been forever! Your family is so adorable! I love the pink hair! I miss our crazy adventures we had together!!!
Post a Comment