Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ballerinas!

We started the month off with an ADORABLE birthday party for Gwen. We did a joint party with my dear dear friend Laura’s daughter, Ella. I definitely got the good end of the deal because Laura LOVES to organize events and she does an awesome job on her kids’ parties. So, basically I just supported her vision of everything and tried to look like I was working as hard as Laura!

Everything was so girly and fun… It was a ballerina birthday complete with Angelina Ballerina, Make-Up, Dance Class, Pin the Tiara on the Ballerina, and a Ballerina Photo Shoot.

IMG_5885

This is Laura. She is so fun. She is my famous friend because she was a superstar athlete at BYU (she played volleyball). She was even on ESPN. And when she reads this she will blush and feel really silly. I love you, Laura!

IMG_5890IMG_6007on the stageella and eden

This is Ella and Eden, Laura’s daughters…

ella and gwen

The two birthday ballerinas…. Gwen doesn’t know how to be in a picture without cocking her foot up like that…

gwen

My Sweet Birthday Ballerina

heidi

Heidi, in one of Lilli’s Recital costumes from years past, nice to get some more use out of those things… they cost too much to put in the dress up box, but what’s the point in having them hang in the closet collecting dust??? I don’t know what to do with them!

jessi and laura

Me and Laura!

laney

Cousin Laney Alger- wearing another recital costume, I believe.

Lilli

Lilli (wearing, you guessed it, a recital costume)!!!

Here are some of the other ballerina friends that came to the party.

madison wyattnewmeyerCollier

This is Reese, she is our next door neighbor and we love her to pieces… Reese’s Pieces, actually!

reese

cupcakes

Laura’s sister has an ETSY store and one of the things she sells is cupcake toppers… So cute! She also designed the background for the photo booth.

3 comments:

Dandi said...

LOVE it. It looks like you all had too much fun. The backdrop for the pictures is so pretty and the cupcake toppers are really fun. Good job Jessi and Laura!

Kent and Kate said...

I love it too. Very girlie. And I love girlie. I say let them wear their costumes or do what my mom did and save them for their little girls. Afton wears mine around all of the time. (With an exception of a few that I cant quite let her play in)

Laura Earl said...

okay so now that I have your blog address again...I am catching up...and just so you know you did make me blush...AND you did a ton more than you give yourself credit for! So glad you are my bestie!