Sunday, February 5, 2012

January

We started the year off with an Impromptu New Yearation Party. That, of course, is a New Years + Graduation Party. Todd had finished school just a couple weeks before the end of the year….

IMG_5308IMG_5310

I would like to give a shout out to Laura (above) who is not only over 6 feet tall, but 6 months pregnant as well!!! She killed the paper bag game!

IMG_5314

I beat Gavin and that is pretty much all that matters to me!

IMG_5315IMG_5316

As if we needed further proof that Tori is a Daddy’s Girl!

IMG_5324

We had a lot of fun with the sparklers and a few “fireworks” after the party….

IMG_5326

 

IMG_5327

 

IMG_5337

 

IMG_5338

 

 

Tori is such a monster. She is constantly keeping us busy and cracking us up! Laura and Taylor (good good friends) call her “full throttle”.

IMG_5339IMG_5344IMG_5345

 

Here is the graduate: Relaxing! Todd has taken each of the girls out on daddy/daughter dates and then took all of them out together on a group date! I’m starting to get jealous, but I’m so happy that he has the time and mental energy to start spending meaningful time with them and reconnecting after all this time that he has had to focus on school!

IMG_5348

 

The girls really wanted to have a “Fairy Party” over Christmas Break, so we invited the Alger girls over and got to work! We made fairy houses and had dough-nuts. It was fun. I’m glad the girls were so passionate about the idea, helping to inspire me to make it happen!!!

IMG_5350IMG_5351IMG_5353IMG_5354

IMG_5355

 

 

Ely Family Birthday Party- Including the December and January Birthdays, Followed by Soccer!

IMG_5359IMG_5360IMG_5366IMG_5367IMG_5368IMG_5369IMG_5372IMG_5379IMG_5378IMG_5382IMG_5383IMG_5386IMG_5389IMG_5397IMG_5399

IMG_5405IMG_5410IMG_5413IMG_5416IMG_5417IMG_5420IMG_5421IMG_5423IMG_5424IMG_5426IMG_5427IMG_5428IMG_5430IMG_5431IMG_5432

 

Here’s Gwen modeling her new Pajama’s that Aunt Dandi and her family got her for her #5 birthday…. and sweet Lil’ Tori fell asleep on the couch with her big sisters!IMG_5436IMG_5437IMG_5438

 

Todd has meetings every Sunday morning, so I’m always trying REALLY hard to get  the girls and myself ready and out the door so that we can be on time for church. Well, Tori decided to put Gwen’s Glitter Gel Dress Up Make-Up on one Sunday…. She thought she looked great, but had a swollen greasy eye the rest of the day…. good times!IMG_5439IMG_5440IMG_5441

Who knew I could ever love a dog. I’m one of those crazy people that treats their dog like part of the family! But, look how cute he is!!!!!

IMG_5444

 

Gwen and Todd’s Birthday Dinner with Gram and Papa

IMG_5790IMG_5792IMG_5793IMG_5794IMG_5795IMG_5796IMG_5797IMG_5798IMG_5799IMG_5800IMG_5803IMG_5804IMG_5805IMG_5808IMG_5809IMG_5810IMG_5811IMG_5813IMG_5818IMG_5822IMG_5823IMG_5824

A busy and wonderful month!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Great to see you blogging again:)

Dandi said...

Love the glitter gel makeup. That's almost one for the wedding slide show. Poor girl. All the other pictures are great. Thanks for posting them all.

Kent and Kate said...

Love the update.

abby said...

love all the pictures! keep up the blogging jessi!

Tanner Fam said...

Cannot believe how big your girls are. They are so beautiful. I didn't know you got a dog...is it a dachshund? If so, I grew up with those dogs and they were so awesome. Miss ya.