Sunday, June 19, 2011

It is so fun to have all my little princesses and it is getting even more fun seeing them start to be little ballerinas!!!!
Lilli loves dance and would take a million classes if I would let her (more like, "if I had the money")!!!!

I'm just excited to have my girls being interested and excited about music and dancing. We're having so much fun!

Here she is with Dad and Papa.


And here is Gram!


All the big girls!


Me and my girl!


5 comments:

Dandi said...

So exciting. She is such a beauty.

Kent and Kate said...

She really is beautiful! she is a darling bun head!

Franki said...

Yes, yes, yes! It's even more fun to watch MY little cuties watching their little cuties!!! I loved being with you and yours!

Kim and Leslie said...

Hey Jess,

I love these pictures of you and your girls. They all look so grown up and big. I miss you, I miss our late night talks on the phone! Hope you are well.

Leslie

abby said...

how fun. she is gorgeous! and her momma is looking like a super model these days.