Every time I see a post, comment, etc. about Glee I feel compelled to say something and I've held it in and held it in. Now here I am at 8:48 with the kids in bed and Todd at school. There is no one to stop me and nothing to distract me from posting this highly [mildly] controversial opinion.
ready?
Glee is evil guys! I have attempted to watch it exactly 3 times and each time I turned it off within probably 3 min. It is so incredibly sexual/ immoral/ etc. I'm sorry that it is your favorite show and I'm sure the music and choreography are amazing (hello, I'm totally a nut-so freak about all things musical)... but it is NAUGHTY!!!
Now maybe it is complete coincidence, and maybe the three clips that i attempted to watch on Hulu were the most evil sampling available and it isn't all like that, I promise, blah blah blah, BUT even if I did get the worst of the samplings, I'm glad that is all I got. I think it probably a blessing. Maybe if I'd seen the best the first 3 times than I would be HOOKED and would've been unable to turn it off later when I saw the sleaziness.
Some mushrooms are poisonous guys!!!!
No, I'm not perfect. Don't be annoyed. Feel free to call me on my junk.
11 comments:
Way to go! I completely agree!
i'm glad you said this. with everyone always talking about it i've felt like maybe i should start watching it, but ever since we talked about it i've felt no desire. way to be, jessi!
Amen! I liked the reference the that mushroom article. I don't remember it.
I've not ever watched it. I really have no opinion. However, it makes me think of the whole "Rats won't just go eat poison, but if you mix it sugar they will. Perhaps this show has enough sugar (fun songs and dances) mixed with poison that it's tricking people. Way to stand up for what you believe in!
Thanks for saying it. I love the music.. I youtube the music later.
brownies with a little poop as my sunday school teacher would say. I have struggled too and finally just deleted Glee off my DVR timers....
I agree with you!
Oh my gosh! brownies with poop. That is sick, but perfect. I agree too. I think you could say that about most everything on T.V.
Never watched it...but is this why you cancelled on the Candy Cann?
It came up in our RS lesson on pornography last week. I haven't personally watched but that was enough to turn me off to it. Sounds like you second the motion. Thanks for putting your opinion out there.
"A snake a snake ooh its a snake a snake"
Post a Comment