and pieces... all the ely's watching papa play hockey at jobing.com arena
heidi started soccer. we're still working on her "pose" she needs to straighten that knee and toughen up....
gwen fell asleep half on/ half off our bed.... ???
trunk or treat with barbie and the three musketeers.
tori climbing everywhere... i didn't know she was old enough or able to climb up and sit on our dishwasher... much less eat tupperware (i mean, she only has 2 1/2 teeth)!
my new snuggle bunny. he follows me around and likes to lay at my feet in the kitchen.
5 comments:
Heidi's so cute. I do love that posing leg in every picture.
Sometimes I feel like I slept all night like Gwen is sleeping.
Your girls' Halloween costumes turned out great. Good job Jessi.
the costumes are darling! did you make those?
heidi's pose cracks me up. it looks like she's modeling.
Nice costumes! You are so festive, creative and apparently a good snuggler too.
I love these pics, Heidi is so funny with her pose...it's the signature Heidi pose :)
That dog is huge!
gwen looks so sexylike that, I want to tear her panties off, get my fingers deep, deep in her tight, fat little pu--y and cumin her ass
Post a Comment