He really doesn't like to go outside. We have to walk out to the grass before he'll even consider stepping out and if he sees us headed for the door he trots right past us to try and make sure we don't go in without him....
Tori is SOO SWEET with him and he is really loving and sweet with her too. They love to be next to eachother.
Look at my baby (well, both of them)! Tori is getting so grown up!
The girls have already adapted to life with a dog and things are getting quite comfortable.
Gwen loves to look between his toes for "bugs". (He had ticks when he first came home and so we spent a lot of time getting the "owies" and "bugs" off him.
I'm excited for the girls to grow up with a doggy. This is the first time I've ever lived with/had/owned/cared about a dog. I'm already in love with him.
8 comments:
So cute, especially the ones with Tori! I can't wait to meet him.
I am so happy for you and your family! Our own five pets were enough to take care of for Dad and I........I'm glad you're mending that hole in your upbringing by getting your own.......Cute, cute photos...Thanks :)
I just LOVE the name you gave him. Too cute! Love the pictures.
Good for you. That will be fun for your girls.
Gosh Tori is getting so big! you have beautiful girls :) cute doggie too!
i'm glad you chose Charming! will you please inform us dogless folks what breed he is? jamie says rottweiler or doberman but, shh, he might not know what he's talking about.
I always grew up with dogs...and loved it. There are great life lessons for kids who have animals. On another note we've had pure breds and also gotten dogs from the pound. Our best dogs were the ones from the pound.
Oh that is too cute! Now I want a puppy haha!
Post a Comment