Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Big Toria"

Gwen calls her Big Toria. It is kind of like Victoria.....

It is so special to have a husband who loves his girls so much and is able to show that love by being a worthy priesthood holder. He was able bless our sweet little Tori on Sunday. Her first of many blessing that she will receive from her daddy. I'm grateful for her daddy and for the power of the priesthood. We are all children of our Heavenly Father who loves and how wonderful it is that all of His children can be blessed through this sacred priesthood power.









































Thank you to everyone who helped make it a very special day!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

It really was a beautiful day. You have such a wonderful family. We love all of you mucho macho. The food was great too. Thanks for all your sweat and tears to pull off such a great event.

Adam Jensen said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Jessi you look great, I don't know what you are talking about in your last post! You guys have the most beautiful daughters :)

Bon said...

jess, you look beautiful in these pictures!

Megan said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Your entire family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and I'll be bookmarking your blog to check back :-)

Kent and Kate said...

i thought her name was "big toria". that is what I have been calling her. hmmm.

and I agree you do look beautiful. And so does your family.

Dandi said...

Ahhh, now I understand what you mean about picture fat. Thanks for clearing that up for me. whahahaha! I am dying to see your new hair do. Please post! And yes, I think you are amazingly, phenomenally, fanastically, supercalifragilisticexpealladociously beautiful and so if your family.

Anonymous said...

Jessssssssss! These pics are amazing and you and your girls are so stinking cute, and Todd, well, he's just handsome. (but that's just between me and you! ;) )

I love having you my life, I don't think I can go up to Flag anymore.

Tanner Fam said...

Love the pictures. You truly have a great blessing in your life..your family. You are all wonderful.