Sunday, August 9, 2009

dodge ball

Stephanie organized an incredibly fun Family Home Evening Activity. We played dodge ball with what seemed like hundreds of balls and at least that many children. We had a blast. Thank you Algers for doing all the work so we could come and play.
In one of the games, everyone lined up along the sides of the room and two people would try to run through the middle and make it to the other side without getting hit. Here's Jen and Steph's turn at it....


This is Dandi and me trying... I was hit a few million times.


Action shot.


Look at that amazing stance. I should go pro.


That's my Lilli girl. I think she was the last or second to last person to get out for at least one of the rounds. Good Job girly.

5 comments:

Beam Family said...

Every time I see pictures of Lilli, I can't believe how old she looks. I remember the little 1-2 year old Lilli. She'll probably always be like that in my memory.....Such good memories of you guys!

Stephanie said...

It was a great night! My kids loved nailing the adults with balls. I think it was their favorite part. Thanks for coming!

Dandi said...

It was so fun. Surely a night to always remember. Jessi, you should go pro!

Kent and Kate said...

Man! We need to move down to AZ. Not just to be with our Livingstone family, but with our Ely family! I am sure adding in just three more people wouldn't even be noticeable. Right!

Brooke said...

what a fun idea! That's great you guys have the opportunity to get together.