That's really cool. I had no idea. I wonder how he got into acting then, especially since they were saying he was doing moves that older kids and adults do. neato speedo! I like him even more now.
Do you remember seeing previews for shark boy and lava girl? My sister in law pointed out to me that he is the one and only Shark boy. That made me laugh.
7 comments:
That's really cool. I had no idea. I wonder how he got into acting then, especially since they were saying he was doing moves that older kids and adults do. neato speedo! I like him even more now.
holy crapola! he was so destined to be a werewolf :) I wish I had moves like that
Stop my beating heart.
Sad to see he ruined his future going into acting...he had a great shot as a Chippendale.
'Cause that's where the money's at.
that's funny. There is definitely a resemblance.
Do you remember seeing previews for shark boy and lava girl? My sister in law pointed out to me that he is the one and only Shark boy. That made me laugh.
Post a Comment