Thursday, July 16, 2009

a lot of random

Todd hates these shoes. Every time I put them on he rolls his eyes and asks me why I don't just get rid of them..... well, todd, its because I like them.
I was going through my "pictures" file in my email and saw this, thought it was cute...
This was from our Rainy Ward Easter Party. It was a lot of fun!


So sexy... Dandi, why haven't you ever posted this one on your blog?



here's my best friend!






4 comments:

Dandi said...

No words can express my gratitude for your posting the picture of Mom and me. You're the Greatest! Love ya too! Watch out for my future posts. I have the perfect picture of you with a great story....I even have it framed! LOL! Just kidding, even I wouldn't got that far. LOL!

Nan said...

YOu two are the most silliest girls I may ever have the chance to know.

Anonymous said...

I like those green shoes, too. Great photos, all. It was fun to visit you at your lovely home last week. Amye

Brooke said...

you are too funny! I guess in some ways I am lucky that I don't have a sister to post crazy things about me. That's the only positive thing I can see to being an only girl. you guys are so lucky.