
My next door neighbor, and very good friend, Carla made me dinner tonight... totally unexpected, and absolutely delicious. So, I wondered what I could do for her, and I decide to honor her with a personal plug and a flattering post.
She makes the most beautiful cakes. She is so clever and artistic with them. I love coming by every weekend just to see the orders she's sending out. Everything from weddings to mother's day! Over the hill, and baby showers!
CHECK OUT HER STUFF!
5 comments:
Awww Jessi! Thank you ! :) I am just glad that you liked the food! It all gets worse from there HEE HEE! So I may have to give you a percentage of sales now, hu? Thanks again neighbor!
Very cool and creative. Does anyone you know sell "talent" or "creativity" for a good price?
how fun!!! thanks for sharing!
Nice cake, Hey Jessi, I went private but I don't have your email. Can you send me your email address. dlichlyter@gmail.com
I remember your neighbor, she is so talented! Hey, Bon and I want to hang uot some night with you! We can go over to your house or paint the town red? I don't know, you decide, I just want to see you! You need to get FB or something....
Post a Comment