Friday, April 24, 2009

Here's my little Munchkins with their Daddy!!!


The girlies performing up on stage...






They are holding up better than I thought. I thought they would get sick of sitting through the rest of the play after their part was done, but they are loving it! We are having so much fun and I'm so happy my girls get to be involved. Most years they get so used to playing on stage during rehearsals that they don't understand why they can't hop up during the performances, but this year they can and it is so fun for me to watch!!!!
More pictures on their way!!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it!!!!

Tanner Fam said...

Holy cow...your girls are clones!! Too adorable.

Dandi said...

Tyson wants to be in the next one...what's the play going to be?

deborah said...

alice had so much fun watching the play, she asked me today if we could go back and see it again.

Brooke said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can see so much of you in them. Those costumes for the play are awesome.