
So, why didn't we take a picture to mark the occasion? We get together once every.... 3 1/2 years and we didn't take a picture????
To my mutha' and my sista':
I had so much fun today. It was so great to catch up and to be with you again. It will never be like it used to be, but all things considered, I think that is GOOD. So mutha' see you in Africa?
Dakota, thanks for putting this together, and Carolina, thanks for driving !
Let's do it again, soon!
4 comments:
Hullo, it's the mutha. I had a great time as well! Let's do something next month; and you're right Jes, we need the boas. "Pigerlla, you're my ugliest daughta"
Virginia, Dakota...north, your mutha is proud.
You put the shizzle in the dizzle and i dough no whatha heck you sayin'.
I had a fabulous time too!! We definitely need to do it more often!! We are Lame. Wow do I miss you two...
Dakota....North :) (always)
I will post some fun pics...boas and all :)
Post a Comment