Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wizard of Oz
This Week- Tuesday through Saturday (2 performances on Saturday)
At Independence High School (75th Ave in between Glendale and Bethany)
Costumes and Choreography by yours truly with A LOT of help from Mrs. Livingstone, Mrs. Godfrey, Mrs. Alger, and most importantly, My Momma- Mrs. Ely!!!!

dorothy and glinda


lion, scarecrow, dorothy, and tin man


tin man


cowardly lion with toto



scarecrow




9 comments:

russandkatie said...

your family is so talented! way to go!!!

abby said...

yay- a new post! break a leg tonight!

my mudda' calls me jack said...

I'm so proud of you Jess. Thanks for all that helped. The costumes look amazing. I'm excited to see my sweet girls perform their hearts out for the first time on stage. -Todd

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!!!! You are awesome - I am so proud of you and can't wait to see a video of it! Good job - get some sleep :)

Stephanie said...

You really have done put a lot of love and hard work into making something great for those teenagers. I am sure you are changing lives and setting a great example for them, showing them that you can make wonderful things in life, out of almost nothing,if you use a bit of imagination and elbow grease. It was fun to help out. Love you!

Beam Family said...

Jessi, that is awesome. The costumes look great and I bet it turned out wonderfully. You are so talented!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I have said it many many times, and I mean it every time. You have some serious talents.

Diana Hawkins said...

Amazing! You did an incredible job. Those kids are lucky to have such realistic costumes for a high school production. Hoping I'll be able to see it!

So proud of my You-Know-What-Kind-Of Friend! :)

Tanner Fam said...

AWESOME!! Toto by far is the best costume!!!
Seriously, you are so talented. Now, can you make me a costume of me weighing 100 pounds?