Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Angels in all shapes and sizes.



This picture is from a couple of years ago for christmas. It has nothing to do with this post....

Today I said to Heidi, "You are my special, special, little angel."

She says so sweetly back, "You are my big, big, big, big angel."

Thanks, Heidi!!!!

7 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

That is funny! I am sure by big she does not mean fat :) You ARE taller than her. Kids are funny. Kyler called my mother in law chubby a while back. i could have died.... I mean she is not chubby but you know how women are.... :)

Diana Hawkins said...

Love it when kids tell it how it is from their perspective!

She's adorable.

Nan said...

That is sweet.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

You are my big big big angel too!

Donna said...

So cute! I love the funny things that kids say. Hope you all are doing good..looks like it :)

Tanner Fam said...

It's better than becoming the big, big, big, big, meany like I've become.

Stephanie said...

At least she didn't call you a big fat panda! Laney loves to call me that, and others too.