Wednesday, February 25, 2009

so here is what's really funny

She's OBSESSED with the movie Dumbo. She calls it Elephant. Every time she says elephant it sounds like "OH $#!&". I'm not sure how descriptive I should be, but it is SOOOOOO FUNNY! When she wants to watch Dumbo, she walks around saying "OH bleep" "OH bleep"

6 comments:

abby said...

oh man, i wish i could get to know that little girl.

XO said...

oh, WOW.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I don't even want to know what fork sounds like.

Tanner Fam said...

That description along with the picture is 'classy'. Can't wait until she says it at nursery.

Megan Richardson said...

Hey Jesse, I am not really commenting about this post, I just realized that you left a comment on one of my posts. I hope we can all get together again for New Moon, that was so much fun. I hope you don't mind that I am going to add you to my blog list. Peace out, Megan (Aarons sister)haha

The Lichlyter's said...

That is hysterical and so is her hair. Peyton says the B word when she is trying to say fish. We can't help but laugh because she tries so hard.