Tuesday, March 10, 2009

uh... uh... happy birthday (you know- gus gus, from cinderella? get it?)

We had a surprise birthday party for Stephanie. It was a lot of fun. I'm not sure what was going on in the first picture?? (dandi is sooo weird!)






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun. And I loved the balloon flower decor. Love you!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Oh I want to come down to AZ and see you guys!!!

Adam Jensen said...

I LOVE gus gus :) I love your bday headdress, nice work Jessi. I love your expression in the first photo. Makes me miss you

Dandi said...

If you look at Jessi face in the first one very closely, especially in the blown up version...she looks pretty "weird herself" I guess Stephanie is the most normal one, and that's not saying much either. LOL