i love this!!!!!!!!
She is so sweet and innocent. I love the things kids say. They are so obvious to us, but amazing enlightenment to them.
so cute! What a moment as a parent to teach your daughter to ride a bike! She looks a lot like him in this pic
Now that is a perfect post - perfect picture, perfect quote. Just perfect.and of course I'm over at Dandi's playing the Wii...but only until Joel makes our very own ladder golf set.
That is so funny! That's awesome she is learning to ride a bike!!
So true! So true! (At least for me. I still fall sometimes when I stop)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love this!!!!!!!!
She is so sweet and innocent. I love the things kids say. They are so obvious to us, but amazing enlightenment to them.
so cute! What a moment as a parent to teach your daughter to ride a bike! She looks a lot like him in this pic
Now that is a perfect post - perfect picture, perfect quote. Just perfect.
and of course I'm over at Dandi's playing the Wii...but only until Joel makes our very own ladder golf set.
That is so funny! That's awesome she is learning to ride a bike!!
So true! So true! (At least for me. I still fall sometimes when I stop)
Post a Comment