Monday, January 26, 2009

Heidi's prayer quotes from this week:
"Thank you that we don't even see bats, and that we don't even see dinosaurs"
"Thank you that I don't fight very much and if I do I'm just kidding"
"Thank you that we can bless our daddy's birthday"
"Please help Gwen to not pull hair"
General expression of hers (whenever I ask her to "come here" or "help out" or "pray", etc.):
Mom that just makes me too busy. (even though she is lying on the floor doing NOTHING)

11 comments:

The Lichlyter's said...

That is so adorable. I love the little things they say. I wish I had written a few more down. She will love to read that about herself when she is older.

XO said...

Love that! When we come over for you to teach Ben to toughen up, will you please teach him to speak too?

russandkatie said...

I love the funny things kids say!!!

Diana Hawkins said...

I love these!

I'll have you know that when I used to be even more perfect than I am now, I wrote down all of those little things Kathryn said. With Chloe, I would email them to myself so I could record them later. Ashlynne's pretty much just out of luck.

Diana Hawkins said...

PS - I laughed out loud at the picture of Gwen at the top of your blog. The Mickey Mouse sticker totally does it for me.

deborah said...

so great, i love that she is "just kidding when she is fighting" aren't we all.

Beam Family said...

That is so cute. I love what kids say in prayers. I think Heavenly Father probably likes it too, it gives him a break from our sometimes mundane, same old, same old prayers, don't you think? BTW, thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. I was so glad to hear from you and know that you're doing OK.

Adam Jensen said...

hilarious! What a cute girl

Dandi said...

Heidi is my little rebel child. She was supposed to be mine! I love it. What a funny girl!

Tanner Fam said...

Children learn from the examples of their parents. :)

Brooke said...

I love the prayers and think there should be a new "out of the mouth of babes" film made, I am sure she would get a spot on there for sure!