Just a side note...Gwen looks a little scary in that picture. I think she is a devil in angels' clothing!! I also though at first glance that Gwen was in the bag! I love you Dave!!!!
Cousins are wonderful!!! I wonder all the time why we are in Utah. Not that I dislike it (Well, I do hate the snow)but Afton doesn't have little cousins to play with!!!
6 comments:
Looks like the pigeons were trying to attack you. They were trying to fulfill their destiny of destroying all evil.
Ps....I want my timer back...fully disinfected!
Just a side note...Gwen looks a little scary in that picture. I think she is a devil in angels' clothing!! I also though at first glance that Gwen was in the bag! I love you Dave!!!!
Cousins are wonderful!!! I wonder all the time why we are in Utah. Not that I dislike it (Well, I do hate the snow)but Afton doesn't have little cousins to play with!!!
ya, kate, why ARE you in utah?
That looks like a professional picture - with Heidi running through the flying pigeons! So cute ...
Post a Comment