Hey Jessi!!! So glad you're a blogger - it will be so nice to see picts of the girls and you & Todd. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a month or so. By the way - you are really good with the camera!
I saw Dandi's blog and Nan's a few days ago, but just barely got back to checking yours out!
Your girls are adorable! I love this screaming picture! I have one of Ansley at 8 months old when I had her ears pierced. My mom hates it! I was thinking of posting it...when I get around to updateing. ;-)
Look at your girls, they are so grown up and beautiful! I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I don't check my hotmail account hardley ever, so I just found it today. So good to see pictures. Just in case you want to see our blog, our address is beamovi.blogspot.com
12 comments:
jessi, your girls are so cute! i can't believe how big they are! glad to see how you guys are doing
Wow, you look JUST like her in that picture.
Hey, it's fun to see the girls here! It's been a couple of months. Somebody has nice camera skills. Amye
Love the uvula shot! Good thing Gwen is usually not screaming.
Hey Jessi!!! So glad you're a blogger - it will be so nice to see picts of the girls and you & Todd. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a month or so. By the way - you are really good with the camera!
I love the pictures of your girl! They are so lovely. I glad you are blogging now. I will get to see pictures of you and your sweet family.
Wow, you're kids are growing up fast! It's fun to see all the cute pictures you've taken. Three little Jessi's...
hello there!! Your daughters are so beautiful. I'm glad to see that you are doing so well.
Love, Lindie:)
Hey Jessie!
I saw Dandi's blog and Nan's a few days ago, but just barely got back to checking yours out!
Your girls are adorable! I love this screaming picture! I have one of Ansley at 8 months old when I had her ears pierced. My mom hates it! I was thinking of posting it...when I get around to updateing. ;-)
Jessi!!
Look at your girls, they are so grown up and beautiful! I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I don't check my hotmail account hardley ever, so I just found it today. So good to see pictures. Just in case you want to see our blog, our address is beamovi.blogspot.com
Leslie
Hey there! it's been a very long time. you have such pretty girls. I can't believe you have 3! it was fun to see you on here.
You know, I made that exact face just the other day... Ha, ha.
Fun to find you bloggin' Jessi!
-- Sarah Eden
Post a Comment