Wednesday, August 13, 2008

gwen and heidi playing outside

leaning in for the kiss...
















climbing in? or climbing out?



















strike a pose























so serious
















tackling on the tramp

5 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

Seriously Jessi, I think your whacked. But, that is why I love you. I want to do the trampoline wrestling in an adult female division.

Nan said...

Great photos... I like Gwen in the basket.. Your girls are so cute... I enjoyed having Heidi over. She was terrific.

Stephanie said...

Scared me with the title, but I trusted you enough to look at the blog. Your girls are darling. I love them and you too.

Ollie said...

Mom and Dad love the pictures and miss ya all.

Dad

Anonymous said...

mum you really should buy her some nicer knickers, I am a man and even I wear sexier ones than that, I would still love to bumfuck her though while her lil sis looks on, bumfucked my daughter the first time at 20 months so much nicer than fuckingmy wife