Friday, July 6, 2012

where to start?

tori's belly showing

Well, it has definitely been a while since I posted. If my day goes according to plan, I will have several things up. We’ve had a lot of wonderful things happen these past several months!  IMG_6501I haven’t edited all of these, but I just wanted to hurry and get them up here! (shout out to my mutha’ who is threatening me)

IMG_6515

Todd and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary, and while we were having our “get-away” weekend, we found this magical little trail! We went right back with the girls to take pics and get some rocks.

IMG_6522

It’s become a tradition for our family to take rocks home with us from different places that we go together. Our front yard is filled with lots of rock memories. It is really fun for all of us to find pretty rocks (sometimes big, sometimes shiny, sometimes colorful) and bring home a little momento!IMG_6540 

The girls did a great job on our little shoot, but I was mostly impressed with Todd who is still trying to appreciate the importance of taking a thousand pictures so that you can hopefully end up with one beautiful picture worthy of printing! Tori was being very playful and frowning whenever we asked her to smile. She was trying so hard not to giggle and give a down right frown, but it was so cute! That girl, always trying to entertain and get a reaction from us!!!

IMG_6546 

IMG_6574

 

IMG_6561

These girls are such good buddies. I love seeing them grow up to be best friends and playmates. I feel very spoiled to have such sweet and happy girls… and then there’s Tori. Just kidding?

IMG_6493

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the second to last photo of the back of the girls. There colors look so cute together.

Mrs. Buv said...

I was threatening you too! Just more quietly...