I love when people blog and blog WORDS and I am completely enjoying it and interested. I won't dare to imagine that I can pull that off gracefully or enjoyably, but here is a little practice...
I guess it would've been better to start out with a general topic, story, or idea in mind.
hmmmmmm.......
Thoughts that come to my mind-
I hear my children goofing off... they are supposed to be sleeping.
I could talk about Eclipse??? No, I can't be that honest about how pathetic I am.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! I GUESS I AM, SIMPLY PUT: A PICTURE BLOGGER.
if you are feeling unfulfilled, here is what i would do- delighted or a little slice OR rich alger!
3 comments:
oooh, a plug! i feel special. i love when you blog and share your thoughts. and i do want to hear about eclipse because i think the movies are getting lamer by the minute but i know i'm in the minority on that one! hoo boy!
You have plenty of post with words. You are great. (And I love photos)
wow, thanks for the shout out jess. i feel so much pressure now! especially since i think my wordy blog posts are just that. too wordy. but alas, i can not stop myself sometimes. please talk about twilight!
Post a Comment