Here are a million pictures from our Ely Family Vacation. Would you believe there is about a million more pictures that I want to post???
The kids are in age groups for lots of fun activities and at the end of the camp they do a show. This year they did Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Gwen (and several other little cousins) were ears of corn from Pharoah's dream.

Heidi, Madi, and Daniel did the Western song... you know, "Father we've somethin' to tell you... a story of our time....." and Heidi was REALLY HAMMIN' IT UP. This is one of several silly pictures I got of her actin' all kinds of Cowgirl.
Heidi, Madi, and Daniel did the Western song... you know, "Father we've somethin' to tell you... a story of our time....." and Heidi was REALLY HAMMIN' IT UP. This is one of several silly pictures I got of her actin' all kinds of Cowgirl.
Lilli's group (with Lucas) did the song "Jacob and Sons". This song introduces all of the family. I was impressed that Lilli had memorized 99% of the words perfectly! I couldn't BELIEVE IT!
Before the show started, all the kids got up and did their groups cheer. "Trompers, Trompers are the BEST. GOOOOOOOO TROMPERS!!!" (gwen was a tromper)
"Who wants to be lazy, sittin' like a housecat? We wanna be CRAZY, come play with the BOBCATS!"
Heidi's group had Pirate Day
Lilli's group had.. can you gues??? Star Wars day. Lilli came up with the Princess Leia hair idea all on her own. Wow, my girls are so cultured... knowing Star Wars!!!!

This was Tiger Day for Trompers.


Frontier Night.. so many fun activities down at Cowboy Town...

Shoot 'Em Up!!!
This was Tiger Day for Trompers.
Frontier Night.. so many fun activities down at Cowboy Town...
MATCHIES... Dandi and I tried to match Tori and Nellie Everyday. It was fun. Also all the Ely's had matching shirts (girls pink, boys blue). This picture was taken after one of the many AMAZING lectures that are given by BYU professors.
Okay, I know, backwards order... These were the first night when the kids got together and met their age groups and first learned their cheers!!!!
3 comments:
AWESOME!!!! It was blast as usual. I miss the late night discussions the adults have. It truly is the best family vacation spot.
is this aspen grove jess?
i was wondering the sam, bon! we looooooooved aspen grove! it was one of the best family vacations we ever had!
Post a Comment