Wednesday, September 23, 2009

lots and lots

Here are some photos from the past several months... I haven't put up photos in quite a while.



The first several are from a camping trip with the Elys. We love camping with them and this site was especially wonderful with a perfect little stream running through that was deep enough to play, but not deep enough to be scary.

everybody chasing dad/uncle todd








This is a semi-typical night at the young house (when todd is not at school or doing homework). Lilli reading and Dad resting/wrestling with the kids.




Todd took Lilli and Heidi out to Luke Air Force for this event they do every year with an Air Show and lots of fun military planes, etc. to climb in and learn about. They had a lot of fun!


Here's Heidi... a couple months ago.


What do I even say about this picture? All dressed up and nowhere to go??


Cheering Papa on for one of his hockey games. The guys he plays with now affectionately (or quite mockingly) call him "Papa".

I was in the shower one evening and told Lilli to hurry and get in bed and I would come talk to her when I got out. This is what I came out to. Quite adorable and the first time she had ever written or left me a note!




Jumping on the trampoline with Grandma Suzi.


Dress up with the Alger girls. Sara, Lilli, and Heidi where supposed to be doodle bops.

Lilli in a play she auditioned for in the summer. She was a Chameleon. It was very cute and fun and great experience for a young star!

4 comments:

Dandi said...

That's a lot of fun, good pictures. Good for Suzi for jumping on the trampoline. Poor crying, all dressed up Gwen. Loved the note from Lilli...soo cute!

amyegodfrey said...

Great photos! That was fun!

Beam Family said...

Another little girl!! I didn't even know you were pregnant, yay! When is your due date? Cute pictures by the way.

my mudda' calls me jack said...

I'm due Feb. 21st!