The girls have been dancing and singing to Mindy Gledhill’s song California. We decided that we had better do a music video…. the girls have so much fun jamming out together, too bad their tech crew stinks at recording and editing….
This was Lilli’s turn to be in the middle.
Gwen’s turn to be in the middle
and Heidi’s turn…
What a silly bunch of girls… I love the “we are done” at the end of each video. It is so funny to watch my own kids being silly and dramatic and realize this must have been what it looked like when Dandi and I would take over the living room for hours at a time as we danced to “hooked on swing” cassette tapes. Dandi, but didn’t you imagine that we looked so professional and amazing?



6 comments:
How fun. I love that song
I think we still look professional when we do it, but do we? What a bunch of fun. Don't forget Paula Abdul, Barbie sensation, and Sesame Street's "Let a frown be your umbrella." I love that your girls do the same things. Hopefully, Nellie can join in someday.
What a riot! I loved every second of the videos! Boy does that bring back memories. They are too cute!
Such drama! I wonder if they have ever been on a stage before. Hmm. I'm pretty sure they have theatrics in their genes, too. Darling girls!
Oh, they are your girls! Cute!
goodness, i love it! my mom's comment is true: theatrics in their genes. heidi was my favorite. :)
Post a Comment